SuperCare3 Homecare Manager
What's in the latest Update?
- Updated Staff Availability.
- Auto email of Timesheets option.
- Updated Service User Holidays and breaks in service.
- New Document Manager for Word, Excel, PDF and Scanned files.
- New Assessments: Service Delivery Assessment, Activity for Daily Living, Fall Risk Assessment, Behavior Risk Assessment, Medication Risk. Assessment, etc. All assessments can be re-assessed as required with full history of all assessments.
- New Security for SuperCare3.
- New Audit of all changes made to data with details of who made change and what they changed and when it was changed.
- Plus many other minor changes to improve usability.
SuperCare3 - 5 Users £650
Includes 1st Years Support & Updates
We are releasing a new update and much more powerful SuperCare3 Program in mid 2016. New business rules are applied throughout the updated program. The updated program will also have a automatic Mileage system that will show the mileage between relevant visits. We will be giving more information in the coming weeks.
- From 1st January 2016 we have reduced the price of our software. A yearly support plan and license will operate and this will dramatically reduce the move from other software packages.
- If you were to stop using SuperCare3 in the future, you would still be able to continue using the program to access your data and print reports with no extra charges at all. You would not be able to edit or add data.
We are continually developing new and more powerful facilities for our software and all updates are included in our annual support contracts. We have been developing SuperCare3 for the past 21 years.
All our software uses our own SQL Database Server with no license to purchase and is included in all our multi-user software Prices.